Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day of Two Halves!

Evenings Football P/L = -£8.87
Days P/L = -£3.70

After a great start to the day with the Lay The Field strategy, I picked out 4 games that fitted my trading guidelines throughout the evening. This was a tough evening to sit through, as at one point I was staring a £20 loss right between the eyes!
A couple of goals early in the 2nd half settled my nerves a bit, but had to see out the 90 minutes at Goodison, where an Everton goal would have been the icing on the cake! I had made Siena a nailed on home win, and was looking for an early goal to lay off for my green screen, however, this did not happen! Siena dominated the game, I was watching on Bet365, but could not hit the back of the net! I think they had managed 7 corners by Half-Time!
In the end, I had to stick to my get out point, which is when he price drops below a certain level, then, as usual happens, Siena score about 2 minutes later!

As it was, I managed to get a small red for the day.

Here are my football results:

Everton v Reading = +£3.09
Siena v Triestina = -£8.53
Portsmouth v Scunthorpe = +£2.43
Reims v Nice = -£5.86

So as it was, my trading bank went from above the £86 mark, down to around £83.

I should be back later with the days Horse Racing events and any football if there's anything I fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment