Thursday 3 March 2011

Green Screens All Over The Place!!

Lay The Field P/L = +£26.55
Football Trading P/L = +£5.37
Days P/L= +£31.92

Balance = £110 odd

A cracking days trading to be fair. The lay the field tactic was working wonders at the races I picked, and I had 5 out of 7 green screens! It would have been 5 out of 5, but I got greedy and had a play in the last two races of the night at Kempton (which I knew I should have left alone!).

On with the football, where I had a total of 6 trading matches. I managed to green up for small amounts in most of them, but once again, for the third time in about 2 weeks PSG let me down and the match finished 0-0, even with the 2nd division team Le Mans missing a penalty!
Still a profits a profit, and I happy with that.

Isn't much football tonight, so I may have a small play in a couple Spanish Div 2 games that look reasonable, and there's some horsey action to LAY!

Keep Greening Up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment