Tuesday 1 March 2011

Welcome To My New Betfair Trading Blog....

Hi,

And welcome to my new Betfair trading blog! I have decided, after losing for years, I am going to have one last go at building up a trading bank using Betfair. I deposited £50 last week, and currently have a bank of £88.46.

I will be mostly trading on football matches, with some of my favourite 'Lay The Field' tactic thrown in for good measures!

I have started this blog for myself to keep a record of how I do in this challenge that I have set myself. I will attempt to update every evening, or at least every couple of days. I am not aiming to hit a target % per day, I'm just going to trade when I think the matches, or races, etc are there to make money.

I will be back later with the results from the days trading, and some more information on how 'Lay The Field' works and how much fun it is!

So Long For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment