Friday 4 March 2011

Up and Down!

Days P/L = -£1.27

Well, today was another up and down day trading wise. I was down on the racing using Lay The Field, and up on the football after Real Madrid stuffed Malaga 7-0!

I think with the racing, I need to do more research and stick to my list of tracks, one of which is Newbury today. I lost out in a quite a few races, where the fav, or 1 horse skipped clear and wasn't for catching.

I got involved in the 3 Spanish 2nd Div games that I mentioned, and ended up losing on 2 and having a max profit on the other. This still left me staring at a quite big, in relation, loss for the day.

I was just closing my trades for the night, and my mate rang from Devon. We were talking about trading etc, and up and coming games, and he mentioned the fact that Real v Malaga was a nailed on 2.5 in his eyes. He said that Malaga couldn't defend, but were ok going forward, and well, Real's, Real! I invested £30 at prices from 1.4 upto 1.5, and sat back and watched a link online.

It looked like Madrid were going to score on every attack they had! Benzema had a couple disallowed sandwiched between his 1st goal, and when the second goal went in, I took my green for the night, and switched the computer off for the night, taking a small red for the day.

Anyway, off now to pick out the nights football trades

No comments:

Post a Comment